The owner of the online store Rahvamotoparts.ee is PL Invest OÜ (registration code 11238785) – This is Pärnumaa, the arrival of Buio, Selja tee 7, 85008
1.The validity of the contract of sale, information about the goods and prices
- Terms of sale apply to legal relations related to the purchase of products through the online store from the customer Rahvamotoparts.ee (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) and the online store RahvamotoParts.ee
- In addition to these conditions, legal relations arising from the purchase of products through an electronic store are regulated by legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Payment will be made to the current account with PL Invest OÜ (Registry code 11238785)
- Rahvamotoparts.ee reserves the right to unilaterally change these conditions. Changes in the Conditions and the Goods, Additions will take effect from the date of publication of information on the website www.rahvamotoparts.ee
- When ordering from the Rahvamotoparts.ee web store and when making a purchase, the Customer confirms that he is familiar and agrees to the terms of the sale (Confirmation occurs before the purchase is made)
- The prices for products are indicated in euros and include VAT (20%).
- Availability of the goods may be changed without prior notice.
- Images of goods are made from the same goods that we deliver to our client.
- The information on the product is provided directly in the corresponding product.
- The cost of delivery depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery.
- The service charge is displayed to the buyer upon completion of the order.
2.Filling in and paying for the order
- To order a product, you need to add the desired product to the basket. To complete the order, fill in the required fields and select the appropriate delivery method. Then the screen displays the amount of fees that can be paid through a bank reference or other payment method.
- Adding to the shopping cart does not make the Buyer buy more.
- The customer can change the amount of goods in the shopping cart and, if you want, remove the goods from the shopping cart.
- The agreement comes into force from the date of payment of the amount to the current account of PL Invest OÜ.
- If the ordered goods can not be delivered as a result of the end of the product or the occurrence of a marriage, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible and money (including shipping costs) will be returned immediately, but not later than 14 days after the notification is sent.
- The customer can choose the appropriate payment method when ordering. (Via bank reference or credit card)
- The cost of sending the goods is the buyer, and the corresponding information on prices is displayed according to the chosen method of delivery.
- Domestic shipments usually reach the destination designated by the buyer within 3-7 business days of the effective date of the sales contract.
- In exceptional cases, you have the right to deliver the goods within 45 calendar days.
- The goods will be delivered to the Customer in the Itella or Omniva vending machine. If the Goods exceed the size of the parcel, the goods will be delivered by the Seller himself or by the courier service.
- The customer becomes the owner of the goods after payment.
4.Right to restitution 14 days
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the e-commerce agreement within 14 days.
- The Client accepts the following terms and conditions for the use of the redemption of goods purchased in the online store:
- The returned goods did not match the vehicle as a result of inaccurate information provided in the online store.
- The code indicated on the package or invoice for the returned goods does not match the contents of the package, that is, the wrong product is packaged.
- In order to return the goods, you must apply for cancellation of the purchase of goods, the form of which can be found here: here and send an email to email@example.com not later than within 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- We will refund the money to the Customer’s account within 14 days after receiving the returned goods from Rahvamotoparts.ee. Postage for returned goods is covered by rahvamotoarts.ee.
- Products damaged by the customer or during transportation are not returned.
- Return does not include goods that have not been checked for suitability for use in the vehicle by the customer prior to the purchase.
5.The right to file a complaint.
- The online store is responsible for the defects in the goods sold to the buyer at the time of delivery, which was present at the time of delivery, which were discovered in the period up to two years from the date of delivery of the goods to the buyer. In the first six months after the transfer of the item to the buyer it is assumed that the defect was already at the time of delivery. Rejection of this assumption is the responsibility of rahvamotoparts.ee.
- The buyer has the right to contact the online store not later than two months later, in case of a defect.
- Rahvamotoparts.ee is not responsible for any defects that occur after the delivery of the goods to the buyer
- If there is a shortage of goods for which rahvamotoparts.ee is responsible, the seller will improve or replace the goods with similar goods. If the goods can not be repaired or replaced, RahvamotoParts.ee returns to the Client all fees arising from the sales contract.
6.Direct marketing and personal data processing
- Rahvamotoparts.ee uses personal information (including name, phone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) entered by the buyer only for processing the order and sending the goods to the Customer. Rahvamotoparts.ee sends personal information to the Postal Company for the delivery of goods.
7.Settlement of disputes.
- If the buyer has any complaints about rahvamotoparts.ee, they must be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 59 18 4881.
- If the Client and Rahvamotoparts.ee were unable to resolve the dispute by agreement of the parties, the Customer may contact the Committee on Consumer Disputes. The Committee on Consumer Disputes has the competence to resolve disputes arising from a contract entered into between the buyer and the publisher. Customer complaint to the Commission is free.